HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENTS
Curis deploys Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Medical Doctors (“Providers”) to your members’ homes to conduct a comprehensive review of each member’s clinical, social and environmental condition (“HRA”). An in-home HRA allows the member's care team to obtain data not available to it through traditional claims submissions.
- Document the HRA to the highest level of specificity including detailed review of medications, ADL & IADL function, cognitive and depression screening, falls risk, review of systems, physical exam, and past family and medical history.
- Educate member on medication adherence and the importance of proper diet and exercise.
- Document all current diagnoses and factors that may contribute to any exacerbation of condition.
- Conduct follow-up assessments to ensure member is on a path to better health.
Our Proprietary Technology:
- Captures, analyzes, and calibrates each member's risk profile utilizing our proprietary Curis Risk Score -- cRs™.
- Identifies at-risk members who require additional services to stabilize and improve their current condition.
- Stratifies members based on their risk profiles to prioritize and refer members requiring immediate intervention.
- Provides real-time, HIPAA compliant access through our secure web portal for authorized parties to review members’ profiles, which include a current condition narrative as well as detailed information captured during the in-home visit.